Xavier Aptitude Test
The Xavier Aptitude Test is an all-India test conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) as an entrance
exam for admission to the post graduate programs in management courses of several management institutes all over India.
|XAT 2018 Notification
- Application date starts: 16th August 2017
- Application date ends: 30th November 2017
- Online & offline fee payment: 16th August – 30th November 2017
- Editing of application details: 16th August – 30th November 2017
- Downloading Admit Card: 20th December 2017
- Date of Exam: 7th January 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:35 PM)
- Result Declaration: 31st January 2018
- Counselling Begins: After declaration of Result
- Candidates interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay Rs. 1650/- only.
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
- The late fee will be Rs. 2000/- (for XAT) and Rs. 500 (for XLRI programmes).
- The fee payment can be done through online mode like
debit/credit card or net banking.
- For cash payment, candidates have to take a printout of XAT
Pay-In-Slip visit the nearest IDBI bank and pay the application fee.
- For payment through DD, make a DD in favor of “XLRI
Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any bank.
- Nationality: All Indian candidates can appear for XAT 2018.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college or institution.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates completing their final examination by June 10, 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Foreign Candidate: NRI & foreign candidates can also apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu wherein candidates have option to appear in the XAT 2018 examination).
XAT Registration 2018
- Candidates have to apply through the online mode for XAT 2018 exam.
- Candidates have to log in to the website and then have to register by creating their account.
This will provide you with XAT ID and password.
- Fill all the required details such as personal, contact, qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature.
- Make the fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Take printout of the confirmation page for further use.
XAT Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Number of Papers: The XAT exam is divided in two sections i.e. is paper 1 and paper 2.
- Number of Questions: The paper 1 will consist of 72 questions and paper 2 will consist of 25 questions & one essay topic.
- Duration: It will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 1:35 PM.
||No. of Questions
| Paper 1
| Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
| Verbal and Logical Ability
|| General Knowledge
|| One topic
- First, you have to gather details about the complete syllabus prescribed for the exam.
- Make a time-table for preparation and don’t try new topics at the last time.
- Try to cover all topics of the syllabus.
- Use the best XAT books and study materials for your preparations.
- Attempt the previous year question papers and sample papers.
- There is not any fixed syllabus for XAT exam. The XAT syllabus will comprise of various topics such as Decision Making & Analytical
Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation and General Knowledge. In XAT exam, questions will be asked
from the above mentioned topics.
XAT Admit Card 2018
- Candidates can download their admit card via online mode.
- XAT Hall Ticket will be released from 20th December 2017.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination hall.
- Admit card contains various details like personal details, time, exam date, exam centre, and important instructions regarding the exam.
XAT Result 2018
- XAT 2018 Result will be announced on 31st January 2018.
- Candidates can access their result via online mode through the website.
- To check the result, candidates are needed to enter their roll number & other required details.
- After releasing the result, candidates can go for the further process of counselling.
- Cut-off is maintained on the basis of total candidates appeared in the examination. It is the minimum score which is required to qualify the exam. On the basis of cut-off candidates can get admissions in various institutions. Here we have mentioned the expected XAT Cut-off:
||VA & LA
||QA & DI
| XAT Admission 2018
- On the basis of the score of the candidates in the XAT entrance exam, candidates will be invited for XAT counselling procedure 2018.
- Counselling will be held through online process.
- During the admission procedure, candidates will have to go through the process of GD (group discussion) & PI (Personal Interviews) rounds.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for admission as per the marks obtained by them in the examination and GD/PI.
| Important Links
| Apply Online (Registration)
|| Click Here
| Candidates Login
|| Click Here
| Download Notification
|| Click Here
| Official Website
|| Click Here
| Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.