- There will be two parts in written test. Each question will carry 01 mark.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in both parts.
- Part-1 will carry 50 questions based on syllabus of “CCC” from DOEACC.
- Candidates must obtain minimum 50% marks in Part-1 to qualify. Marks of Part-1 will be not be added in merit list.
||(i) General Hindi
(ii) General Studies & Reasoning Ability
(iii) Technical Knowledge
- Exam Syllabus : UPPCL Technician
- Computer Knowledge : Basic of Computers, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Hardware & Software, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology.
- General Knowledge : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography, Polity of India.
- Reasoning Ability : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
- General Hindi : Standard of questions will be metric education. Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.